- Launched: 2018
- Available in: USA
- Made in: USA
- Number of layers: 4
- Firmness: Medium-firm
- Cover matierials: 98% Polyester & 2% Lycra spandex
- Trial length: 100 nights
- Warranty: 10 years
- Shipping cost: Free
- Shipping time: 3-9 working days
- Return ease: Company picks up
- Refund: Yes, full refund less $99 for Recycling Fee (apllies in CA, CT, RI)
- Where to buy: Online
Allswell Home has been in the market only since 2018. They're owned by the American multinational retail corporation Walmart.
Now, you can purchase Allswell mattresses not only online on their official site but also on Walmart’s website. At the moment three different mattresses are offered by Allswell, including Allswell the base model, Luxe and Supreme. They go from the good to the best, and also from the least inexpensive to the most pricey option.
- The Allswell - features individually-wrapped pocketed coils, the memory foam infused with charcoal and copper gel, and quilted top. Many Allswell mattress reviews claim that this model is slightly too firm.
- The Luxe - the mattress is very similar to the base model but is better. It has an added high-density foam layer that provides you with additional support. It’s a medium-firm bed.
- The Supreme - as already mentioned, it’s the most improved model. It uses not only individually wrapped pocketed coils but also makes sure you have the best edge support by taking advantage of a  reinforced quantum edge. The Supreme mattress is also designed using the Energex foam and Euro-top.
Aesthetics and Styling
Allswell focuses a lot on the design of their products, and their mattress is no exception. It’s designed to look modern and luxurious, and it does.
The top looks luxuriously soft and has beautiful diamond patterns.
The top surface is white while the sides are a soft shade of brown.
A large Allswell logo adorns one of the shorter sides at the foot of the mattress.
Overall, the Allswell Luxe has a very nice, upscale look that sets it apart from other mattresses in the same price category.
This is a medium-firm mattress though we found it leans more on the softer side.
It’s great for side and back sleepers, but we wouldn’t recommend it for heavier sleepers who need a firmer mattress keep their body properly aligned, and the excess sinkage will compromise support.
Delivery & Returns
Allswell mattresses ship completely free within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. You can expect your mattress to arrive 3-9 working days after placing your order. If you want it sooner, you can pay a small fee of $50 for two-day expedited shipping. Two-day shipping is only available in the contiguous US.
Your Allswell mattress will come compressed and rolled up in a box for you to set up. However, you can pay an upcharge fee to have the Allswell team to set up your mattress for you (white glove delivery service). If you opt to do it yourself, don’t worry! Unboxing your bed in a box is no big deal! It will take five minutes, tops. The only (minor) problem is that there are no carrying handles on the sides of this mattress, which makes it a little more challenging if you want to move it to another bed or room in the future.
In case you do end up deciding that the bed doesn’t suit your sleep requirements for whatever reason, the returns process is quite easy and straightforward. If you don’t like it simply let the company know and they will start the free return process and also give you full refund. Also, to qualify for a refund, the return request must be initiated within 100 days of your bed delivery. Their team will call you within 2 working days to schedule the best pick-up time and date. It usually takes 10 to 14 working days after the company has received the returned bed in order to process the refund, and the refund will be returned to the original payment method applied. Please keep in mind that the time for the refund to appear can also vary depending on the banking institution.
The Allswell Mattress Construction
The Allswell mattress is constructed with dual layers of memory foam and pocket coils:
- Layer 1: A quilted top layer made with open cell CoolFlow foam that is designed to increase airflow so that you don’t get hot while you sleep.
- Layer 2: The spring base layer made of 2-gauge pocket coils designed to support the top foam layer and reduce motion transfer.
The Allswell Luxe Hybrid Mattress Construction
The Allswell Luxe Hybrid is a foam + coils hybrid mattress measuring 12 inches thick.
On its website, Allswell does not say how many layers it has or what’s in each layer. They just say that the mattress consists of innovative memory foam foams and coils.
But after you study the mattress, you’ll find it uses a 4-layer foam + coils design: a soft comfort layer, a firmer transitional/support layer, a coils layer and a very firm foundation layer underneath it all.
The soft comfort layer on top is the main comfort zone. It’s designed to provide a soft plush feeling that contours around your body.
The second layer is made of transitional foam. It mostly provides support. It’s firmer than the top layer to prevent excess sinkage.
The base layer, which takes up most of the height, provides overall support and ensures mattress longevity.
There’s nothing particularly noteworthy about the Allswell’s construction.
It doesn’t, for example, incorporate gel-infused or open cell foams that are common in other high-quality foam and hybrid mattresses.
The Allswell Supreme Mattress Construction
The newest addition to the Allswell family, the Supreme mattress, is the plushest of the three with the premium Euro-top serving as the primary differentiator between the models.
- Layer 1: Premium Euro-top for a luxurious sleep experience covered in the signature Allswell quilted fabric.
- Layer 2: Two inches of Energex™ foam designed to withstand fluctuating temperature and superior pressure relief.
- Layer 3: Cooling graphite and copper-infused gel memory foam designed to transfer heat away from the body.
- Layer 4: Individually wrapped pocket-coil system with reinforced Quantum Edge support serves as the base layer to minimize motion transfer and deliver quality edge support.
The cover is soft.
It has a silkiness to it that feels very luxurious. The quilted fabric feels cool to the touch but it’s not enough to keep the mattress cool at night.
Note: This cover is not removable. If it gets stained, you should spot clean it with mild detergent and cold water. This is why we strongly recommend using a mattress protector or cover with this mattress.
- Three models and three levels of comfort
- Good temperature regulation
- Low pricing point
- Plush & comfortable
- Suits for all body types
- Suits good for couples (good motion & edge support)
- Lack pressure-relieving properties
- Questionable durability
- Pretty noisy
- Significant off-gassing
|Twin||$265||39 x 74 x 10|
|Twin XL||$295||39 x 79 x 10|
|Double||$345||54 x 74 x 10|
|Queen||$375||60 x 79 x 10|
|King||$465||76 x 79 x 10|
|Cal King||$465||72 x 83 x 10|
|Twin||$395||39 x 75 x 12|
|Twin XL||$445||37.5 x 79 x 12|
|Double||$545||52.5 x 74 x 12|
|Queen||$645||59.5 x 79 x 12|
|King||$845||75.5 x 79 x 12|
|Cal King||$845||71.5 x 83 x 12|
|Twin||$725||39 x 75 x 14|
|Twin XL||$775||39 x 80 x 14|
|Double||$885||54 x 75 x 14|
|Queen||$985||60 x 80 x 14|
|King||$1,245||76 x 80 x 14|
|Cal King||$1,245||72 x 84 x 14|
In summary, if you are looking for a quality mattress at an economical price point, Allswell may be the brand for you.
The Allswell and Luxe Hybrid are budget-friendly hybrid options that suit young adults, guest bedrooms, tight budgets, and students. The Supreme is a great long-term investment and offers a luxurious sleep experience for all sleep positions.