Best Latex & Organic Mattress 2020
There are plenty of mattress reviews & top mattresses in the market.
Our mission is to help you by providing in-depth mattress reviews needed to make an informed decision on which best mattress to choose based on your personal needs.
Updated for December 2020
|Brand||Bottom Line||User Rating||Our Score||Visit Site|
Most Popular Choice
9.7Our ScoreRead Review
|Queen: $1,199Visit Site »|
8.7Our ScoreRead Review
|Queen: $1,899Visit Site »|
8.5Our ScoreRead Review
|Queen: $999Visit Site »|
8.3Our ScoreRead Review
|Queen: $1,499Visit Site »|
How it works
We review websites, forums, social media platforms, collect and aggregate tons of various opinions.
We analyse the collected information (mattress specifications, like types, materials, prices, trials, shipping, etc.).
Score & Write
We evaluate the overall best mattress quality with a final score and write then a corresponding review for our users.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How often should I buy a new mattress?
- 2. Where should I buy a mattress?
- 3. What types of mattresses are there?
- 4. What is the best mattress for my sleep position?
- 5. What is the best mattress for my body weight?
- 6. What size mattress should I get?
- 7. What firmness is right for me?
- 8. What is off-gassing? Is it poisonous?
- 9. Do top rated mattresses offer a money-back guarantee? Is there a catch?
1How often should I buy a new mattress?
While it’s not an exact science, it’s recommended that you change your mattress every 7 to 10 years. By this point, your mattress is probably not giving you the support or comfort that you need to get a good night’s sleep. There’s a good chance that an army of dust mites and bacteria have crept their way into your mattress over this period of time too.
It’s also possible that you’ll need a new mattress before the 7-year mark is up. If you’re not getting quality sleep, it’s not worth waiting it out.